New bug-fix update for all plug-ins
We have just released a new minor update for all FabFilter plug-ins, which fixes compatibility issues with macOS Sierra (10.12) on the new MacBook Pro (Late 2016) with Touch Bar. It also solves some other small issues that surfaced after the last update. We recommend all customers to update to the latest plug-in versions.
- Fixed issues with macOS Sierra on the new MacBook Pro (Late 2016) with Touch Bar, that could cause the host to become unresponsive or crash after exiting Full Screen mode or closing a plug-in window.
- Pro-Q 2 en Pro-R: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to change the Q when dragging with the Cmd/Ctrl key held down right after creating a new band.
- Pro-Q 2 en Pro-R: Fixed a small issue that could cause an incorrect Q change direction while dragging with the Cmd/Ctrl key held down.
- Pro-Q 2: Fixed a crash when using spectrum grab if there are no unused EQ bands available anymore.
- Twin 2 en One: Fixed a bug that could cause polyphonic portamento to be ignored when exporting or freezing tracks.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter customers. The latest versions and 30-day trials are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher with Intel processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts are supported.