FabFilter announces Pro-G gate/expander plug-in
We have just released FabFilter Pro-G: a top-quality gate/expander plug-in with flexible side chain routing options and a streamlined, well-designed user interface. Equipped with linear-phase oversampling, mid/side processing and precise metering, Pro-G is an indispensable addition to the FabFilter tool kit.
- Five perfectly fine-tuned expander/gate algorithms: Classic, Clean, Vocal, Guitar and an upward expansion style
- Beautifully program-dependent attack and release curves
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Low CPU usage
- Adjustable range, hold time and knee settings
- Optional look-ahead time up to 10 ms
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain and level options, conveniently hidden in normal mode
- Mono, stereo or mid/side processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Zero-latency operation mode
- External side chain option
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- Separate dry/wet level settings
- Easy to set up for common gating/expansion situations with the included factory presets
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- All the usual FabFilter quality you've come to expect: perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation, SSE optimization, and more
FabFilter Pro-G is now available for EUR 129, USD 174 or GBP 114, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in VST and VST 3, Audio Units, RTAS and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-G and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available. See www.fabfilter.com/shop.
Existing FabFilter customers can purchase Pro-G with great discounts by logging in to their online user account: www.fabfilter.com/myaccount.
System requirements for FabFilter Pro-G are either Windows 7, Vista, XP, SSE-capable processor, and a VST 2 or VST 3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or higher, Intel or PowerPC processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2 or VST 3 host, or Pro Tools.