FabFilter User Forum

Educational DIscount

Hello there! I applied for an Educational Discount a few days ago. Yesterday i have also e-mailed support and wrote a message on the official Facebook page of FabFilter and still got no update on my application. How long does this usually take?...

I really want to buy a couple of plug-ins and i kind of need them asap, but still don't want to miss a 50% discount opportunity..

Yousef

... handled now!

Floris (FabFilter)

I'm having an issue applying for the educational discount. I submitted the application over a month ago when I downloaded the 30-day trial period and still have not received a response. I would like to purchase and continue using the filters so I sent in another application yesterday and sent another email but again no response. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nathen

Hi Nathen,

We've just emailed you back regarding your edu application.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

My demo for Pro Q 3 just ran out and I really want to purchase it ASAP. I submitted an education application and was wondering how long it usually takes to get a response? I'm in quite a time crunch.

Thanks!!

Sina Wynne

Hi Sina,

We've approved your application today. :)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hey, I just recently submitted my application for educational offers. Wondering how long it'll take to get reviewed? I kinda need it ASAP.
Thank you!

Anton

Hello,

I submitted a request for an educational discount a couple of months ago, and haven't heard anything back yet.

I submitted a new request today and hope you can look over it soon.

Thanks

Christopher

@Anton: Can you resubmit your request? It seems like we didn't get your original application: www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

@Christopher: We've received and approved your new request today.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Just submitted my request. How long doest it typically take for a response?

Mary

Typically one working day. We will review it today.

Cheers,

Frederik Slijkerman
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list