FabFilter User Forum

Plugins for iPhone?

hi there,

i'm using the fabfilter plugins on my ipad and love them. but why are they not available for the iphone?

cheers!

Doe

Hi Doe,

We wanted to concentrate on having a good user experience on the iPad first. So far not many people have asked for an iPhone version and it would take a lot of effort to fit the user interfaces of our plug-ins on such a small screen. We'll keep it in mind but we don't have any immediate plans for iPhone versions.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

With the advent of Cubasis 3 bringing a really capable and fully-fledged DAW to iPhone, I think now would be a really good time to bring them to iPhone! I would certainly get some use out of it, so please consider this another request.

Ara Adkins

I agree. With cubasis 3, this would be amazing!

Alex Powell

+1 :-)

Patrick Delz

Now that Cubasis has found it‘s way to the iPhone, it would be great to have the Fabfilter plugins there as well.

Manfred Löffelsend

We'll look into it!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

+1 would love to see it

Jacou

Yes, that would be nice!

Patrick Delz

+1 and I would love to see FabFilter Micro and One for iPhone. They are amazing on desktop and seem like a great fit for smaller screens. Especially Micro which would be so awesome in AUM! See AAS Objeq for a good UI example. Works great in AUM on iPhone SE.

Joost
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list