We have just released general updates for all FabFilter plug-ins, containing bug fixes and small improvements. They are now available as a free download on all platforms: Windows and Mac OS X, 32-bit and 64-bit.
Here are the most important changes:
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed possible audible artifacts when enabling/disabling EQ bands.
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed bug that caused dragging multiple EQ bands to create more than one undo state.
- FabFilter Pro-Q: Fixed right-click popup menu that wasn't working in the 64-bit Mac plug-ins.
- FabFilter Pro-C: Improved display of peak values in the level meters.
- FabFilter Twin 2, Volcano 2 and Timeless 2: Fixed various bugs that could cause modulation slots to be ignored when producing audio, in certain circumstances.
- All plug-ins: When typing parameter values in Reaper on Windows, the Enter key now correctly closes the edit field.
- All plug-ins: Improved soft-bypass behavior.
The updates are free for existing FabFilter customers. Updates and 30-day trial versions can be downloaded from www.fabfilter.com/download.