We have just released a bug-fix update for both FabFilter Pro-MB and Pro-Q 2. This update fixes various bugs and small visual issues that surfaced since the December 2014 update that introduced Retina support and added numerous FabFilter Pro-MB features. We recommend all customers to update to these latest versions.
What's new in FabFilter Pro-MB 1.11 and FabFilter Pro-Q 2.03?
- Fixed a bug that caused knobs and sliders to respond incorrectly to subtle mouse movements while dragging on OS X and on High DPI displays on Windows
- Pro-MB: Renamed the existing interface size options to Medium and Extra Large, and added a new intermediate Large option that will fit comfortably on 1920x1080 monitors on OS X
- Pro-MB: Fixed a bug when deleting a muted band in Dynamic Phase mode: the mute effect would remain audible after deleting the band
- Pro-MB: Fixed display behavior when zoomed in horizontally: display curves and dragging would not work correctly for bands docked at the left or right edges of the frequency scale
- Pro-MB: Fixed sidechain filtering control behavior when zoomed in horizontally in the display
- Pro-MB: Fixed possibly incorrect gain change reporting for bands that use compression in combination with a Stereo Link setting below 100%
- Pro-Q 2: Fixed a bug in the VST 2 plugin (introduced in Pro-Q 2.02) that caused the Auto Gain setting to always be set to Off when loading sessions saved with Pro-Q 2.01
- Various small visual fixes and improvements
These updates are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter Pro-MB and Pro-Q 2 owners. The latest versions and 30-day trials of all FabFilter plug-ins are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.