We have just released FabFilter Pro-Q 3.01, which solves a number of issues that have surfaced shortly after the official release of Pro-Q 3. This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a bug that caused all VST instances of Pro-Q 3 to open with default parameter settings when opening a previously saved session in Ableton Live. Note: sessions were actually saved correctly, so when using this updated version, these sessions will load successfully.
- Fixed a bug (only on Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11) that could cause random parameter jumps when dragging an EQ band in the display, while holding down one of the modifier keys.
- Fixed a bug that would make it impossible to select an external spectrum in the analyzer panel when using the VST3 version of Pro-Q 3 in Studio One on Mac (and possibly in other hosts as well).
- Fixed a bug that could cause an unexpected jump in frequency when dragging multiple EQ bands with a specific combination of settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when creating and dragging a band, and then using the mouse wheel in combination with modifier keys.
- Improved how instances are sorted by name in the list of external spectrums in the analyzer panel.
The FabFilter Pro-Q 3.01 update is available now on www.fabfilter.com/download.