We have just released an update for all FabFilter plug-ins, containing various bug fixes and improvements. This update is free for existing customers and we recommend everyone to update to the latest plug-in versions. So what's new in this update?
- Fixed an issue that could cause high volume spikes when switching a curve between Low Cut and Brick Wall shapes.
- Fixed a possible crash when changing a plug-in preference (e.g. Show Help Hints) with multiple plug-in instances open.
- Fixed an issue with the Compare button lighting up incorrectly in Pro Tools.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Input reference option in EQ Match not to work.
- Fixed a bug that caused missing modulation visualization when using 150% High DPI scaling on Windows.
- Fixed an issue with text entry for parameters on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed occasional crashes on macOS when loading projects in some DAWs (e.g. Logic Pro), related to having PACE-protected third-party plug-ins in the same session.
- Fixed occasional crashes in Bitwig on macOS, when opening sessions that contain FabFilter VST3 plug-ins with side chain support.
- Fixed interface scaling issues on macOS 10.14 and higher, when dragging a plug-in interface between Retina and non-Retina monitors.
- All VST3 and AU plug-ins with now show up in the DAW without the 'FabFilter ' or 'FF ' prefix in their name.
- On macOS, all plug-ins are now 64-bit only.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions. The latest versions and 30-day trials are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
System requirements are either Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP (32-bit and 64-bit) and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.8 or higher (64-bit only) with Intel processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools.