Interactive filter display
The interactive filter display makes it very easy to adjust the filter parameters.
- Drag the button for filter 1 or 2 to adjust the Frequency and the Peak value
for that filter.
- Drag the center button to adjust both filter parameters in parallel, or hold down the Alt
key while dragging one of the filter buttons.
- Hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys (Windows) or the Command and
Alt keys (Mac) and drag the button for filter 1 or 2 to adjust both filters
simultaneously, but in the opposite direction.
- Shift+click on the button for filter 1 or 2 to toggle the filter slope.
- Ctrl+click (Command+click on Mac) on the button of filter 1 or 2 to toggle
between the different filter responses.
Next: MIDI Learn